Full Membership (Callers Club Member)
The Square Dance Callers Club of Great Britain aims to assist in the instruction and promotion of the Square & Round Dance activity in Great Britain. It provides membership for Callers and Cuers to allow access to reduced negotiated pricing for PPL licences and liability insurance, and an extensive library of related media and experience. The cost starts from about £30 per annum. For more information or to enquire about membership contact the membership officer.
The RDC is affiliated to the SDCCGB and individual paid membership will include the following:
• Public Liability Insurance
• Access to the library of
- Roundalab (RAL) manual
- RAL catalogue of figures on DVD
- Bootcamp DVDs on all rhythms by the Worlocks
- Various books, manuals and dance magazines donated in the past
• Reduced ‘subscriber’ rates for RAL membership
• Record ‘sale’ box
• Subsidised rates for PPL
• Support/training/mentoring at regular meetings in different areas
• Access to free PAT testing at the RDC AGM
• Access to the Members Only section of this website*
* This may require a Google account, which you are under no obligation to use. The RDC in no way endorses Google.
To qualify for Dancer Membership you must be a Round Dancer, dancing regularly in the UK, who is not a practising Cuer or Caller.
Membership will include the following:
• Free Access to all RDC Workshops, Dances and Meetings. (Cuer Schools are not included)
• The opportunity to join the RDC Committee if nominated and elected.
• An opportunity to help shape Round Dancing in the UK, ensuring its growth and continuance.
The annual cost is £10 per person and will be due at the RDC AGM or quarterly Pro-Rata. Dancer Members will not be able to vote at any SDCCGB Meetings.
An application form and more details can be found below.