Criteria for nomination:
- The nominee has provided ten or more years of service to Round dancing.
- The nominee has shown significant imapact within the dancing community.
- The nominee has encouraged others to continue their learning in the Square and Round Dance community.
- The nominator to provide evidence of dancing / teaching achievements.
- An individual, couple or group may be nominated by anyone.
- A separate nomination form should be submitted for each nomination.
- Nominations should be received by 30th November to: RDC - Hall of Fame Officer
- Officers of the RDC will review the nominations and present the individual/couple/group nominated to be voted on for the current year.
- Voting will take place at the RDC AGM by full members of SDCCGB.
- Award presentation will coincide with the SDCCGB AGM.
- There will be only one person/couple/group awarded in any given year with the exception of the first year.
- If there is no nominee put forward in a given year, the RDC officers may nominate a candidate.